Rules & Policies
1) Respect all players
All players have the right to be spoken to or addressed in a respectful manner. Players encompass all individuals who participate on the Pikouchu Servers.
We have established this rule to ensure that Pikouchu Servers remain an enjoyable and secure environment for players to engage with one another in a respectful manner. Our chat platform offers a valuable space for players to communicate, forge new friendships, and have fun while in lobbies and games.
We actively promote cooperation and friendly competition within our community. However, we emphasize that such interactions should never involve disrespect or the mistreatment of fellow players. In essence, our guiding principle is simple: treat others as you would like to be treated.
Respecting players means creating a positive environment and avoiding behaviors that lead to negative experiences for others.
The following behaviors are not allowed:
- Discrimination: Making negative comments related to skin color, gender, mental or physical health conditions, or other personal qualities.
- Overuse of bad language.
- Trolling players.
- Insulting other players in any way.
- Encouraging violence or hatred towards other players.
- Falsifying information about other players.
- Sharing another player’s personal information without their consent.
- Media advertising: Posting and sharing names and/or links to media such as YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Discord, etc., in Public Chat.
- Spamming: Repetitive posting of messages in a short period of time. This may include posting messages in multiple lobbies.
- Intentionally avoiding the chat filter.
- Talking about self-harm or other deeply negative experiences.
- Advertising giveaways (in Servers and Discord).
- Harassment of content creators (YouTubers, Streamers) with malicious intent of sabotaging games.
- Discussion of inappropriate topics.
- Impersonating or pretending to be another player or administrator.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior in voice chat, such as yelling, screaming, or playing loud music.
- Misuse of reporting systems to harass or falsely accuse other players.
- Any form of cyberbullying or online harassment.
- Sharing or distributing malicious links, files, or software.
- Disrupting the gameplay experience for others intentionally.
2) Cheating and Exploiting
All players have the entitlement to participate in an environment characterized by fairness, where cheating and exploiting are strictly prohibited.
To ensure a positive experience for all players, we strictly prohibit the use of hacks, cheats, macros, and any other behaviors aimed at gaining an unfair advantage. Additionally, exploiting any server bugs to gain an in-game advantage over other players is considered unfair gameplay and is strictly disallowed. This policy is in place to prevent the abusive use of any bugs that may occur, ensuring a level playing field for all players, regardless of their location on the servers. Game modifications, cheats, and exploits that provide an unfair advantage are strictly prohibited at all times.
An ‘unfair advantage’ means that players should not face interruptions during games for any of the following reasons:
- Encouraging cheating.
- Exploiting game mechanics.
- Using autoclick or macros to gain an unfair advantage.
- Engaging in cross-teaming.
- Participating in team griefing.
- Using mods that are not allowed.
- Boosting stats or experience through illegitimate methods.
- Exploiting game glitches.
- Power-leveling or boosting
These actions are considered disruptive and go against the principles of fair play on our servers.
Modifications that are permitted on the Pikouchu Servers fall into two categories: cosmetic mods that provide limited additional information and mods that do not confer an unfair in-game advantage.
The allowed modification categories include:
- Client performance improvement mods (FPS improvement mods)
- Aesthetic modifications (shaders mods)
- Armor and Effect Status HUD mods
- Brightness and gamma adjustment mods
- An autoexec.cfg
Please note that all modifications are used at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to ensure they comply with our guidelines.
3) Sensible Creative and Artistic Content
We wholeheartedly encourage players to express their creativity through art and designs in a manner that enhances rather than disrupts the experience of others. This encompasses all player-generated content, including drawings, item names, skins, and capes. Let your creativity shine while respecting the enjoyment of fellow players.
This rule is established to ensure a positive in-game experience for all players and to create an environment where inappropriate concepts and themes are not publicly shared. We aim to provide all players with an environment suitable for a wide range of ages, fostering an inclusive and enjoyable gaming space for everyone.
Sensible Creative and Artistic Content allows players to express themselves within the interactive aspects of the servers. However, players also have the right to not be exposed to certain content. Inappropriate creation or usage of the following content should be promptly reported to our staff:
- Drawings and Buildings in team build battle, pixel painters, etc.
- Pet names
- Item names and usages, such as hats and signs
- Plots and names, including ranks and NPCs
- Skins and Capes
- Usernames that are sexual or impersonate others
Please note that engaging with others who break these rules may also result in consequences.
If you feel someone has broken this rule, please let us know by reporting the user here: 📌ideas-reports
4) Player and Account Safety
Players have the right to play in an environment which is safe from account phishing, scamming, and account selling.
While we don’t have direct control over your account on Pikouchu Servers, player safety is a top priority for us. Where possible, we take measures to safeguard our players from the risks of losing their accounts or falling victim to scams.
Please refrain from sharing your account details with anyone. You are the guardian of your account, so it’s crucial to ensure the security of your passwords and never disclose them to others.
Player and Account Security entails using robust passwords, enabling 2FA (two-factor authentication), and refraining from sharing your personal information with other users.
Various factors can compromise your security, including:
- Staff Impersonation – individuals pretending to be members of our staff.
- Youtuber Impersonation – users impersonating individuals with the Youtuber rank.
- Sharing security or personal information.
- Unauthorized account access.
- Trading items or accounts.
- Engaging with third-party websites.
- Account selling.
- Falling for phishing links.
- Falling victim to scams.
- Inadequate password security
- Compromised third-party software
Remaining vigilant against these threats is essential for safeguarding your gaming experience.
If you need assistance with your account security, there are several avenues you can explore:
- Contact Discord Support
- Contact Steam Support
- Contact Microsft Support
- You can update your Microsoft Security information here
- Contact Mojang Support
For Minecraft players, we highly recommend migrating your Mojang account to a Microsoft account to enhance the security of your account.
We strongly recommend the following security practices to protect your account:
- Enable the Steam Guard mobile authenticator.
- Use strong passwords (at least 12 characters long).
- Set up security questions for your Microsoft and Mojang accounts.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Microsoft account.
- If supported by your email provider, enable 2FA for your email address.
- Avoid clicking on suspicious links or URLs.
- Regularly check your account’s login history to detect any suspicious activity.
- Exercise caution when receiving friend requests or messages from unknown players, as they may be phishing attempts.
- Keep your operating system, games, and software up to date with the latest security updates.
- Most importantly, do not share your account information with anyone.
For Minecraft players, we highly recommend migrating your Mojang account to a Microsoft account to enhance your account’s security.
In France, personal data is protected, in particular, by Law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code, and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. When using the pikouchu.com website, certain information may be collected, including the URLs of the links through which the user accessed the pikouchu.com website, the user’s internet service provider, and the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In any case, Pikouchu only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of providing specific services offered by the pikouchu.com website. The user provides this information knowingly, especially when they enter it themselves. The user of the pikouchu.com website is informed whether it is mandatory or not to provide this information. The website is not registered with the CNIL (French data protection authority) because it does not collect personal information.
The information collected from the contact form on the pikouchu.com website is sent via email to create commercial proposals related to Pikouchu’s services (pikouchu.com). This information is sent using the HTTPS protocol under an SSL certificate to protect the information during transmission. It is retained for 1 year and is intended for Pikouchu. The data includes the following:
- Email address
- Freeform message, in which other personal data may be provided by the user.
The data provided is stored solely in Pikouchu’s email inbox, which receives emails via your website’s forms. The devices where this data is accessible (mobile phones and computers) are protected by a password. In any case, the user can choose not to provide their personal data. In this case, they will not be able to use the website’s contact services or request information about these services.
In accordance with the « Data Protection and Freedom of Information » law, every user has the right to access, rectify, and object to their personal data by contacting Pikouchu, who will delete or modify customer data, email, and company address. No personal information of the user of the pikouchu.com website is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold to any third party on any medium.
The pikouchu.com website contains several hyperlinks to other websites, which have been set up with Pikouchu’s authorization. However, Pikouchu does not have the ability to verify the content of the websites thus visited and will, therefore, assume no responsibility in this regard. In the event that a user or visitor wishes to establish a hyperlink to one of Pikouchu’s websites, it will be their responsibility to send an email, accessible on the website, to submit their request to establish a hyperlink. Pikouchu reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision.
Browsing the pikouchu.com website may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file that does not allow user identification but records information related to a computer’s browsing on a site. We automatically collect certain information about you during simple navigation on our website, including information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access, your IP address, your browser type, and your access times. Such information is used exclusively for internal statistics and site security purposes, or to improve the quality of the services offered to you.
- Google Analytics statistical solution.
- Wordfence security solution.
Refusing to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure their computer as follows to refuse cookie installation:
- In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (gear-shaped icon in the upper right) / Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set Retention Rules to use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (represented by a gear) in the upper right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the « Privacy » section, click on Content settings. In the « Cookies » section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (represented by three horizontal lines) in the upper right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the « Privacy » section, click on preferences. In the « Privacy » tab, you can block cookies.
Any dispute related to the use of the website pikouchu.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Paris.
The main applicable laws are Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to information technology, files, and civil liberties, and Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, on confidence in the digital economy.
These terms of service (« Terms, » « Agreement ») are an agreement between the website (« Website Operator, » « we, » « us, » or « our ») and you (« User, » « you, » or « your »). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its products or services (collectively, « website » or « services »).
User: An individual who connects to and uses the aforementioned website.
Personal Information: « Information that, in any form, directly or indirectly, allows the identification of the individuals to whom it applies » (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).